Sesame Crusted Apricot Pork Chops
- 4 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- OR 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Simply Fruit Apricot Spreadable Fruit
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Step 1
HEAT 3 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium heat. Combine whole wheat flour, panko bread crumbs, white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in shallow dish. Brush pork chops with water. Coat both sides with flour mixture.
- Step 2
PLACE pork chops in hot skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Turn pork chops. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reads 145°F.
- Step 3
COMBINE spreadable fruit and soy sauce in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Drizzle over pork chops just before serving.