Spiced Apple Pulled Pork
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 2 Hr 30 Min
- 2 cups Smucker's® Cider Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt divided
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 8 sliced Kaiser rolls
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine apple butter, Dijon mustard, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Divide sauce in half.
- Step 2
PLACE pork in 4-quart roasting pan. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Spread one half of sauce evenly over pork. Reserve remaining sauce in refrigerator. Place onions evenly on top of pork. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Step 3
BAKE 2 hours or until meat is tender. Let pork rest 10 minutes out of oven. Shred meat with forks. Serve warm with reserved sauce on Kaiser rolls.