Vegetarian Thai Peanut Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsps. soy sauce
- 3 tbsps. Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tbsps. Smucker’s® Beekeeper’s Promise™ Honey
- 1 tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tbsps. Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 8 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsps. chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsps. lime juice
- Lime wedges
- Step 1
WHISK peanut butter, soy sauce, Sriracha, honey, ginger and garlic in medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in water until blended.
- Step 2
HEAT oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Step 3
REMOVE skillet from heat. Reduce temperature to medium-low heat. Add garbanzo beans and sauce mixture to skillet. Stir to coat. Return skillet to burner. Cover and simmer over low heat 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Step 4
STIR in cilantro and lime juice. Serve with lime wedges.