Bavarian Panini with Berry Preserves
- 2 (5-inch) pretzel rolls, split, or 4 slices hearty rye bread
- Dijon Mustard
- 5 oz. deli-style Black Forest or Bavarian ham, thinly sliced
- 2 deli-style slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Mosaics Strawberry Blackberry Fruit Spread divided
- Step 1
SPREAD mustard onto the bottom halves of rolls or 2 slices bread. Top each with half of the ham, a slice of cheese and 1 1/2 tablespoons preserves. Cover with top halves of rolls or remaining bread.
- Step 2
HEAT large skillet over medium heat. Coat top of sandwiches with no-stick cooking spray. Place sandwiches, buttered side down, in heated skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Coat tops of sandwiches with cooking spray. Turn and cook 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.