Roasted Pear Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- PEAR SALAD
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 bosc pears, cored and sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups arugula or baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Crumbled blue cheese
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 450°F. Whisk marmalade, vinegar, salt and pepper in small bowl until blended. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Step 2
COAT 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Place pear slices in pan in single layer. Roast 7 minutes. Turn pear slices. Sprinkle pecans over pears in baking pan. Roast an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until pears are lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- Step 3
PLACE arugula in large bowl. Top with desired amount of dressing. Toss to coat. Divide among 4 salad plates. Top each with pear and pecan mixture and blue cheese. Serve immediately.