Sweet & Spicy Turkey Taco Salad
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 oz.) jar medium or hot prepared chunky salsa
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 4 to 6 cups Tortilla chips
- 1 (16 oz.) package shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Step 1
COOK and crumble turkey in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
STIR in salsa, beans, corn and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes or until corn is tender. Stir in preserves.
- Step 3
DIVIDE tortilla chips onto serving plates. Top with lettuce, turkey mixture, cheese and sour cream.