No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bites
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup Jif® Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Beekeeper's Promise Honey
- OR 1/2 cup Smucker's® Beekeeper's Promise Strawberry Honey
- 1/2 cup raisins, mini chocolate chips or sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1
COMBINE oats, peanut butter, honey, raisins and vanilla in medium bowl. Beat with mixer on medium speed until evenly blended.
- Step 2
ROLL into 30 (1-inch) balls.
- Step 3
PLACE in airtight container. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.