- 1 Mission® Flour Tortilla, soft taco size
- 1 (2 1/2-inch x 2 1/2-inch) square piece of graham cracker
- 1 tablespoon Smucker's® Squeeze Grape Jelly
- OR 1 tablespoon Smucker's® Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 1 tablespoon miniature chocolate chips
- 10 Miniature marshmallows
- Step 1
PLACE tortilla on microwave-safe plate. Place graham cracker in center of tortilla. Squeeze jelly on top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Step 2
FOLD the left edge of the tortilla towards the center to overlap, then fold in top, right side and bottom, overlapping to make a pocket about the size of the graham cracker inside. Turn over so that unfolded side is on top.
- Step 3
MICROWAVE on HIGH (100% power) 15 seconds. Let set 5 seconds. Cut diagonally into 2 triangles.