Melted Brie and Apricot Croissants
- 6 small croissants
- 5 ounces wedge of brie, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 3 tablespoons glazed pecans*, chopped
- 3 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cinnamon sugar, if desired
- Step 1
SLICE and lay croissants open. Cover each croissant bottom with slices of brie. Spread with 1/2 tablespoon preserves, sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon chopped glazed pecans and 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar. Cover with top of croissant.
- Step 2
HEAT large skillet over medium heat. Spray sandwiches with no-stick cooking spray. Place sandwiches, sprayed side down, in heated skillet. Cover skillet and brown sandwiches 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Spray tops of sandwiches before turning to brown second side.
- Step 3
REMOVE sandwiches from skillet. Allow to rest covered, about 3 minutes. Cut diagonally, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, if desired, and serve warm.