Grilled Chicken Salad with Grape Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Concord Grape Jelly
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil and Omega-3 DHA
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 oz.) bag romaine and leaf lettuce
- 2 (6 oz.) packages prepared grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 (1/4-inch wide) slices red onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup glazed pecans
- 1 cup seedless red and green grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup Crumbled blue cheese
- Step 1
COMBINE jelly and vinegar in mixing bowl. Whisk in oil slowly. Continue whisking until mixture comes together and thickens. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
ASSEMBLE salad by dividing salad ingredients among four dinner plates. Begin with lettuce, chicken strips, red onion, glazed pecans, grapes and crumbled blue cheese. Serve with grape vinaigrette.