Berry & Feta Quinoa Salad
- 2 1/4 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 (8 oz.) package truRoots® Organic Sprouted Quinoa Blend (1 1/2 cups)
- BERRY SALAD
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Smucker's® Fruit & Honey Triple Berry Fruit Spread
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 5 cups mixed fresh berries
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Step 1
COMBINE water and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 12 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Step 2
WHISK fruit spread,oil, water, vinegar and mustard in medium bowl until blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 3
STIR berries and 3/4 cup dressing in medium bowl until coated. Place quinoa on serving platter. Top with berry mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with remaining dressing.