Tropical Glazed Fruit Salad
- 1 cup Smucker's® Pineapple Preserves
- OR 1 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 4 cups cut fresh fruit, such as papaya, mango, pineapple, oranges, bananas, strawberries or kiwi
- Toasted coconut*
- Step 1
STIR together preserves, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and coconut flavoring in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Step 2
*To toast coconut: Heat oven to 350°F. Spread 1/2 cup coconut evenly on baking sheet. Bake 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown, watching carefully. Cool and sprinkle over fruit salad.
- Step 3
COMBINE fruit in large bowl. Pour dressing over fruit; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.