Turkey Salad with Orange Peanut Dressing
- ORANGE PEANUT DRESSING
- 1 (10.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Natural Chunky Peanut Butter stirred
- 1/4 cup light salad dressing
- 1/4 cup lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- TURKEY SALAD
- 1 cup prepared julienne-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 pound fully cooked smoked turkey from deli sliced 1/2-inch thick, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup diced Granny Smith apples
- 1 head Boston or Bibb lettuce, with leaves separated
- Step 1
For Orange Peanut Dressing: COMBINE marmalade, peanut butter, salad dressing, sour cream and curry powder in mixing bowl until well blended.
- Step 2
For Turkey Salad: ADD carrots, cranberries, turkey and apples to Orange Peanut Dressing in mixing bowl; stir well to combine. At this point salad can be made ahead and held overnight in refrigerator.
- Step 3
To serve: FORM a lettuce cup using one or two lettuce leaves; place on salad plate. Fill with 1/2 cup turkey salad. Repeat to make 5 servings.